The EIT Food Seedbed Incubator Program is delivered by top EIT Food Partner Universities and Research and Innovation Organizations (Seedbed Hubs), providing their expertise in technology commercialization and their vast connections with industry to support researchers, scientists and entrepreneurs launch or progress a commercially viable business based on market need.
Seedbed Hubs provide participants with the skills, personalized business coaching, industry connections and funding to get out of the building and test innovative ideas directly with 100+ potential customers and end-users and learn how to progress from a great idea to a validated business proposition .
At the end of the program, all Seedbed Alumni have the chance to secure follow-on funding from EIT Food to help participants launch or progress their business.
The EIT Food Seedbed Program provides participants with world-class start-up training and coaching to identify their core business assumptions and the support to refine their business value propositions. The program includes:
– Opportunity to pitch to a panel of industry experts.
We would like to introduce this year’s cohort:
– Robotec (Ukraine) – Oleksii Reznichenko, Alexey Poddiachyi
– Linum (Poland) – Małgorzata Sobieralska, Aleksandra Walińska
– FortiFruits (Poland) – Leslaw Jan Slisz, Maciej Balawejder
– MEGenzymes (Poland) – Maciej Majewski, Małgorzata Zakłos-Szyda
– Magic Broth (Lithuania) – Milda Savickaite, Paulina Streimikyte, Jonas Viškelis
– SpaceCrop Technologies (Hungary) – Mary Grace Gasco, Attila Katona
– GoEconut (France) – Food Sustainability consultancy and software – Sophie Saget, Umut Kartal
– PlattenBaum (Germany)- Maayan Strauss, Kerem Halbrecht.
There is more information about the teams and their ideas in the brochure
If you are interested in the next edition of the programme, please, contact Dr. Olga Pelekh – EIT Food Warsaw Hub Manager, University of Warsaw. She is responsible for the CEE region: firstname.lastname@example.org