The Triglav-Rysy Business Club is a Polish-Slovenian association founded in 2007.
The main purpose of the establishment is to connect the common interests of Slovenian and Polish companies.
The club represents the interests of more than 20 Slovenian and Polish companies.
- Comprehensive business support services for Slovenian and Polish interested partners.
- Information on the economic situation in Poland and advice on setting up a business in Poland.
- Assistance in finding new business partners.
- Advice on potential investments.
- Consulting related to projects, mainly financed from European funds, at regional and national level.
- Individual market analyzes.
- Organization of B2B meetings and assistance in negotiations, presentations at meetings, events and fairs.
- Promotion of the Slovenian economy in Poland.