POLJSKA: Challenges of cooperation between companies and entering the Polish market during the Covid-19 epidemic
Wednesday 18 November 2020 at 10.00
We live in a time when the whole world is facing the challenges, obstacles and limitations associated with the new corona virus, whose long-term impacts are currently unclear and immeasurable. It is only certain that the epidemic requires companies and societies, as well as us as individuals, to constantly adapt. Also, which will be important long after the public health consequences are eliminated.
It is important to summarize the experience that can help many companies in responding to current events, so you, your colleagues and partners.
Polish – Slovenian Business Association Triglav-Rysy, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency and the Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Poland and the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Slovenia invite you to attend an international web conference entitled: Challenges of cooperation between companies and entering the Polish market during the Covid-19 epidemic, which will take place on the Internet on ov Wednesday, November 18 from 10 a.m. onwards.
The conference will be held in Slovene and English via the Zoom platform, participation is free.
- Ambassador of the Republic of Poland to Slovenia, Krzysztof OLENDZKI
- Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia in Warsaw, Mag. Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- Matej Hojnik, president of the Polish-Slovenian business association Triglav-Rysy
- Andrej Modic, founder of Lokalny Rolnik, Poland. Lokalny Rolnik is a virtual marketplace. through which local farmers and artisans share their crops with nearby residents, giving them access to healthy, organically grown food.
- Boštjan Leban, director of ETI-POLAM Sp. z o.o., Poland. ETI-POLAM offers complex protection for low and medium voltage electrical wiring.
Moderator: Marko Jare, GZS-CEMP
Confirmation of participation should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org